Great Ideas for the neigbhorhood on the Idea Board. Here’s what was written (and drawn):
- Stop sign on California at Julia
- Roundabout w/ pretty plants
- Gardening in the “hellstrips” (those strips of land between the street & the sidewalk)
- Something at the Toler/King Liquor property (corner of Julia & Sacramento). Anything!! Please!
- Monthly neighborhood clean-up day w/ Trash Collection, Pruning, Planting
- Help for sick neighbors (meals, gardening, … whatever)
- Street Cleaning After Garbage Day – not before (also yes!)
- Adopt-a-Storm Drain
- More Trees (Yes! Free Street Tree Plantings thru the city. Yes!)
- Bulb-outs at intersections (extended curbs at intersections, see McKinley at Addison, near downtown for an example)
- More Block Parties!