Come join your neighbors for a special CalJulia Neighborhood meeting with Christine Daniel, Berkeley City Manager, our City Councilmember, Max Anderson, and other city officials:
Tuesday, April 16th
MVMNT Studio, 2973 Sacramento Street
This is an important opportunity to talk to the City of Berkeley about our neighborhood’s priorities. The agenda will include:
- traffic calming at California and Julia Streets;
- storm water improvements at California and Julia (the site of localized flooding as a result of crushed culverts); and,
- Sacramento Street Business District Improvements.
We hope you will be able to come and speak directly with city officials about these and other neighborhood priorities. Spread the word to CalJullia neighbors! And please let us know if you can help set up, clean up, or pass out flyers!
- Agenda: http://tinyurl.com/2013CalJuliaAgenda
- Background Information: http://tinyurl.com/2013CalJuliaRequests
A special thanks to MVMNT Studio for hosting the meeting and a heartfelt neighborhood welcome to this vibrant new business!